New Forest Care Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
This privacy notice explains: how New Forest Care Ltd collects, uses and shares your personal data; your rights in relation to the personal data we hold; how we protect your privacy.
New Forest Care Ltd is the controller of your personal data and complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related UK data protection legislation.
Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.