Could you be a mentor to a young person with challenging behaviours?
We are a growing company who provide Specialist Children’s Residential Care, Education, Activity Residential Care and Therapy for young people who present with challenging social, emotional, educational and behavioural difficulties.
We are always looking for dynamic individuals seeking a career working with children, who can be part of a team committed to providing each young person with a safe and supportive environment where their needs are put first.
Working at New Forest Care can be challenging but also hugely rewarding to see the positive impact of the work that we do. We want all of our employees to be committed, reliable, safe and positive role models for the young people we care for.
Changing Children’s Futures – it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life.
Why work for us?
- Rewarding and fulfilling work with the chance to make a difference to the lives of others
- High standard of working environment – we have high quality registered Childrens’ Homes, and our school is rated by Ofsted as ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
- Be part of a supportive staff group with the focus on team work
- High staff to child ratios and NO agency staff
- CPD – Continuous Professional Development
- Induction training and regular ongoing in-house training for all staff
- For all roles professional training pertinent to the position such as Diploma Level 3 training for all Child Care Workers (we are a registered Training & Assessment Centre)
You can find out more and apply via the latest vacancies listed below.
Most interviews are currently being conducted online due to Covid-19 restrictions, however, our HR team will advise of the format, depending on the role you apply for.