Current Job Opportunities
Recruitment At New Forest Care
IS THIS YOU?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated? Do you have the ability to engage with children whilst giving them unconditional care and support? Do you have good communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and provide creative solutions? Can you work individually and as part of a successful team?
If any of this sounds like you then a career with New Forest Care could be what you have been looking for!
We are a growing company who provide Care, Education, Crisis Care and Therapy for young people who present with challenging social, emotional, educational and behavioural difficulties. We are always looking for dynamic individuals seeking a career working with children, who can be part of a team committed to providing each young person with a safe and supportive environment where their needs are put first.
Working at New Forest Care can be challenging but also hugely rewarding to see the positive impact of the work that we do. We want all of our employees to be committed, reliable, safe and positive role models for the young people we care for.
Changing Children’s Futures – it’s not just a job, it’s a way of life.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Rewarding and fulfilling work with the chance to make a difference to the lives of others
- High standard of working environment – we have high quality registered Childrens’ Homes, and our school is rated by Ofsted as ‘outstanding’ in all areas.
- We value our staff and are proud to have achieved Investors in People Gold Award
- Be part of a supportive staff group with the focus on team work
- High staff to child ratios and NO agency staff
- CPD – Continuous Professional Development
- Induction training and regular ongoing in-house training for all staff
- For all roles professional training pertinent to the position such as Diploma Level 3 training for all Child Care Workers (we are a registered Training & Assessment Centre)
KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE
New Forest Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children that we work with, therefore potential applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate screening which includes:
- Completed and signed employment application form
- Appropriate identification / address verification
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) application
- Employment history
- Three references including previous employer
- Original qualification certificates & Professional memberships/registrations
- Certificate of Good Conduct required for those who have worked outside the UK for more than six months
- If non-UK resident passport and Right to Work documents must be provided, including a valid Residents Permit stating right to work and a visa if applicable.
Want to know more?
If you want to learn more about our company and the job vacancies in our Residential Care & ARC (Activity Residential Care Service), you can drop in at our offices at West Shore House, West Street, Hythe, SO45 6AA, on Wednesdays at 15.30-16.30, Thursdays at 18.00-19.00 and Fridays at 12.00-13.00.
For positions within education and all other departments informal interviews will be arranged on an individual basis.
Recruitment Process Overview:
- Informal interview
- If still interested after informal interview, complete employment application form and Enhanced DBS
- Following receipt of above documents, arrange and attend formal interview
- If interview successful and job offer made, complete Recruitment Process including Medical Questionnaire
- Await return of DBS and other relevant documentation prior to offer of start date
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Our current job opportunities can be found on a dedicated ‘Job Opportunities’ page with details of roles available, salary, working hours and a link to the relevant job description.
NB: New Forest Care works with a small number of carefully selected recruitment agencies. We are not looking to add to this roster, so please do not contact us if you are a Recruitment Agency.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you are at all interested in any of the positions advertised on our Job Opportunities page, please call our recruitment team on:
023 8081 7040
Or email direct to:
We would love to hear from you!